Campsite in the French Pyrenees !
Close to a Pyrenean village, free of noise and agitation but 2.5km from the city : Argeles- Gazost
At the foot of the spectacular National Park, the “Camping du Lac” offers you a quiet place, well-kept in a lovely park.
Large size of pitches with electric hook up.
An authentic scenery with every modern comfort.
This is a family cosy campsite in the heart of the Pyrenees in the middle of the best known sites :
- The valley of the ” Cirques” : Cirque de Gavarnie or Tourmouse or Estaube;
- The valley of Cauterets : discover the Pont d’Espagne, the Gaube lake
- The Valley of Azun.
- The famous mountain tops of “the Tour of France” all around it : Aubisque, Tourmalet, Aspin…
- The Tour de France 2019 = 3 days around the campsite :
- Thursday 18 July : Toulouse / Bagnères-de-Bigorre
- Friday 19 July : racing against the clock Pau
- Saturday 20 July : very closed from the camping ! ! ! Tarbes / Col du Tourmalet –
So much to see and do !