COSY WOODEN CHALETS FOR 4 or 5 PERSONS.
IF YOU’RE A LOVER OF NATURE AND UNSPOILT COUNTRYSIDE …
They have a view :
on an artificial moutain lake for fishing :presence of trout and rudd ( first category)
- Or nice view on the moutains all around. Ideal for nature lovers.
- Wifi in de chalet
Our 17 chalets bring you to the warm atmosphere of traditional Pyrenean chalets. Designed like small houses with gardens, surprisingly spacious and well equiped
- a spacious living
- a double bedroom and a 3 bedded room
- kitchenette equipped (washing mashine, microwave)
- a shower room, separate toilets
- its lake view terrace and barbecue nearby
The size of pitches ranges from 250 and 400 m².
Here the luxury is the peaceful during the night ! ! !
( Silence during the night: for the wellbeing of all, we ask for absolute silence between 11 pm and 7 am)
Two kinds of Chalets :
” CHALETS CONFORT” 35 m² up to 4 people
” CHALETS GRAND CONFORT” 42 M² up to 5 people
Without organised evening animations, the campsite promotes outdoor activities for nature lovers …there is so much to do !
Relaxing holidays ? Activities ?
-Two heated swimmingpool (15/06-15/09)
- Main heated swimming pool . 14 m length. 1,60 depth
- Children paddling pool 18 m length between 0.40cm and 1m with especially a SPA dedicated to relaxation and well-being.
Two playgrounds :
- At the back of the campsite : a spacious football pitch.
An activity area and playground for children to have fun. ( Closed at 9 pm 30 to assure the peace and tranquility of your evenings)
- Children’s play area
- Table tennis
Holydays wouldn’t be holydays without good food : on site SNACK, BAR, TAKE AWAY :
- What about having a Pyrenean beer with a lovely view surrounding the valley.
- We invite you to taste some of the delicious specialities typical of south west France on the terrace. Whether you are looking for local specialities, a quick snack or quality menu, everyone will leave satisfied.
- Baker’s every day with authentic French bread and “viennoiseries”, little supermarket, grocer’s, small store, ice, camping gas
Active holydays ?
During your stay you can find different activities organised by the campsite :
-Mountain walks : our mountain guide “Pierre” is at your disposal to guide you on hikes you can follow, discovering the wildlife and flora of the high Pyrenees. If you want to see the majestic sunrise over the pryrenees Pierre invites you to a night overflowing with the emotion of discovery. Walking with a guide gives you a better chance to appreciate the mountain environment in all its splendour, and learn more about making your own way in the mountains.
-Canyoning / Rafting : An easy canyoning route in the pyrenees that is suitable for beginners whatever your level, ideal for families. Aunique outdoor experience on a rivier at the foot of the National Park of Pyrenees.
–Via Ferrata :if you don’t have climbing experience, we would recommend to practice via ferratae. Ideal for a first time with children, it allows you to climb small cliffs and to have a nice view and good sensations with your family.
(between 20 en 45 €)
AN EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION IN THE HEART OF HIGH PYRENEES
surrounded by the best know sites,
at the edge of the National Park of the Pyrenees.
The Camping du Lac is ideally situated in the middle of 5 valleys
you can easily discover the natural heritage of the Pyrenees.
Situated in Arcizans-Avant “conservation area “a charming Pyrenean village, nestling at the foot of the National Park. Facing a small artificial lake surrounded by mountains created for agricultural needs and now used for fishing or walking.
Around the campsite :
- The valley of the ” Cirques” : Cirque de Gavarnie or Tourmouse or Estaube; designated as World Heritage by Unesco, impressive rocky barrier and glacier.
- The valley of Cauterets : discover the Pont d’Espagne, abreathtaking site nestling in the very heart Pyrenees National Park, the Gaube lake located in exceptional landscape with a viewpoint of the highest Pyrenean Massif ( Vignemale)
- The Valley of Azun a wide valley with typical lakes surrounded by moutains. This valley offers many departure points for family walking or hiking tours.
At the edge of the National Park and the famous mountain tops of “the Tour of France” all around it : Aubisque, Tourmalet, Aspin…
An excellent place to explore easily the National Park.