Set in a peaceful valley and surrounded by pleasant views, the campsite is a lovely place to take a break or as an excellent base to explore the National Park : this fantastic reserve of natural land set aside for human recreation and enjoyment.
And the best known and most prestigious of cycling’s three “Grand Tours”, the Tour de France passes nearby the campsite this year !!
On site each evening (July/ August) “Les PYRENEES : a paradise for nature lovers”.
During your stay on site :
- Mountain walks are organised by the campsite, if you wish.
Our mountain guide “Pierre” is at your disposal to present a slideshow and guide you on hikes you can follow, discovering the wildlife and flora of the high Pyrenees.
- Rafting and canyoning : professionals of rafting and canoeing. Also for beginners !
- The campsite propose every day local dishes to discover the Pyrenean gastronomy. Enjoy the quality of the South of France.
« GET ACTIVE HOLYDAY HERE ? »
- Aqua leisure center
- Paragliding, hang-glinding
- Horse riding
- Bob luge…
« FUNNY AND PEDAGOGIC ? » THERE’S PLENTY FOR CHILDREN TO DO ! JUST NEAR THE CAMPSITE
- Explore the Pic du Midi the most beautiful panorama in the Pyrenees one of the great sites here
- The Betharram grottos are considered some of the most beautiful grottos in the world and are definitely the most interesting to visit because of their large variety of formations
- Another vision of nature in the “Parc Animalier des Pyrenées” A little corner of paradise for children
- The most prestigious collections of birds of prey : Kites, Vultures, Eagles, Fish Eagles, Falcons and Buzzards with Parrots in the summer
« A RELAXING STAY ? »
- Make the most of the fresh mountain air around the heated swimming pool
- There is always something to do in the south of France : walled towns and picturesque villages
- Each day traditional markets with many local products. Of course LOURDES and its sanctuaries…
- Be tempted with a thalassotherapie in “Aquensis”, completely dedicated to well-being and to the various pleasures of thermal springs Jacuzzi sauna hammams… (15 min from the campsite)